Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Lori Whitlock August Creative Team Blog Hop


Welcome to the Lori Whitlock August Creative Team blog hop.  We have the new girls hopping with us for their first time this month.  I hope that you will hop all the way along and leave them some love.
Here is what I made for my project this month.  Someone who is dear to me is waiting patiently for her first grandchild to arrive and I made this cute shirt for her daughter.  I used the cut file called Coming Soon and you can find it here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette Store.  I used Cricut White Glitter Iron on Material for the shirt.  It is so easy to make and such a cute file.  Be sure to check out Lori's store for this and other really cute files.
You should have come to my blog from my dear friend's blog, Kathleen Skou.  If not you can go to the Lori Whitlock Blog and start at the beginning there.  Next you will be going to one of our newest team members blogs to see what awesome project she has created.  Her name is Brandie Harding Adams and you can find her blog here.  

Here is a close up of my project.  You can't really see the glitter aspect but it is subtle.




That's it for me today.  Happy hopping.  Have a great week.

Hugs,


5 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute, Anita! She is going to love such a thoughtful gift.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tee, I'm sure she'll love it especially with the glitter glimmer 😊

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats! Cute. This reminds me of the hospital scrub shirt my hubby rcvd with daughter's footprints on it the day she was born.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

Still doing paper crafting with my Portrait - I have not jumped into this type of crafting------yet! Fabulous job!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Super super cute!!! Love your project!!!