Tuesday, May 11, 2021

May Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop







 Hi Everyone:


Welcome to the May Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop.  You should have come here from Kathy Skou's blog and will next be going to Brandie Harding Adams' blog.  

My niece is about to graduate from high school and head off to Georgetown in the fall.  I made these projects to celebrate with her this momentous occasion.  I used Lori's SVG files including the Grad Hat Small Mouth Topper which is filled with different types of M & M's in her school colors.  You can find the file here in Lori's SVG store and here in the Silhouette store.  I also made her a Grad Year Shaped Card which you can find here in Lori's store.  Lastly, I made the Grad Photo Props Décor as a fun centerpiece.  You can find that file here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette Design store.   




Thanks for looking and have a great day.  
Hugs,


2 comments:

Anna said...

Love the graduation Theme. I need this for my graduating invites

melonyscreations said...

Perfect ideas for the grad in our lives. I really like the jar and pokes with the year and so on. Great Idea.