Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4/20/10 Queen Kat Designs Color Challenge Blog Hop

Welcome to our Tuesday hop. I love this Bon Voyage set and made it for a dear friend who is on the cruise with me and the girls from our Girl Scout troop as you are reading this post. She is a dear friend and I have been looking forward to this trip to hang out with her for two years. The Queen Kat Designs hop this week is a color challenge and the colors are blue, brown and white. I just love these new papers from Kaisercraft. You should have come to my blog via Meredith's awesome blog and you should next be going to the fabulous Bronwyn's. You can start at the beginning here if you did not arrive at my blog this way. You won't want to miss anything. Don't forget to check out the store as well, pure yumminess.
Hugs,
Anita

4 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

STUNNING Anita!!! I LOVE the paper, color schemes and design!! You rocked this!!!

xoxo
Meredith

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Wonderful Anita and I hope the cruise is a great vacation for you!!!

Keely Livings said...

WOW! This is fabulous. I love all of the patterned papers. They look amazing with your stamping.

My name is Wynneth said...

What a stunning creation Anita - love it!
hugs
wynneth
x