Monday, May 15, 2017

Lori Whitlock Confirmation Card

Anita here with a really easy card to make that comes with an envelope and is stunning.  It is called 3D Stand Up Card:  Christian Cross and you can find it here in Lori's Silhouette Store.  It is perfect for all those first communions and confirmations that usually happen this time of year.  This is for my nephew who made his confirmation on Saturday.  I used Lori's brand new Echo Park line called Go.  See.  Explore. to create the card and embellishments.  I also used some letters from the I Love Family Alpha Sticker Set and used some of her brads from the I Love Winter and Go.  See.  Explore lines and an enamel on the card from the Go.  See.  Explore collections also.  Lori's collections all match so you are able to combine papers and embellishments for various collections to achieve the look you desire.
Here is a close up of the card.
The cut file to make the envelope is part of this set and so easy to put together.
I used a sticker from Lori's Echo Park I Love Family collection to seal the envelope closed.  That's it for me today.  Be sure to check out Lori's store and her Silhouette Store for all your spring and summer card and gift needs.Hugs,
Anita

No comments: