Monday, October 29, 2018

Bag Topper Halloween Projects


Hi Everyone:
Happy Halloween week.  I fell in love with these adorable Halloween bag toppers that Lori shared last week.  They are the easiest project I have ever done.  The whole thing is a print and cut project.  It took me no time at all to create these five cute favors for my friends.  If you need a last minute party idea or gift for a special someone, then these should be your go to item.  They are called Bag Topper Halloween and I used the following  five of the eight that are available.  You can buy them as a bundle here in Lori's store, or individually with the links below.  The Halloween cut files are on sale now, so be sure to grab them.  You can also check out her other great seasonal items at her store.
Mummy     Lori's store     Silhouette store
Haunted House     Lori's store     Silhouette store
Witch     Lori's store     Silhouette Store
That's it for me today.  Thanks for looking and have a great week.
Hugs,

No comments: