Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Lori Whitlock June Blog Hop




 Welcome to the Lori Whitlock June blog hop.  You should have come here from the awesome Kathy Skou's blog and next will be going to the also awesome Brandie Harding Adams' blog.If you didn't get here in that way you can start again at the beginning at Lori's blog.  My mom and dad live in Florida and on Friday afternoons they have happy hour by the pool.  I made this for her to bring down her favorite beverage to enjoy.  I used vinyl to cut the shape and transfer tape to put the circle on, but not for the W as it is too fragile.  The W is lilac in color which doesn't show as well in the photo.  Here are the places where you can find the file that I used.
I plan to seal it with a waterproof sealer that Modge Podge makes. 










Thanks for looking and happy hopping.
Hugs,


1 comment:

melonyscreations said...

Beautiful. I have some of these in color and I like the simple design.