Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Camera Lovers Birthday Set


Hi Everyone:
Anita here with a really fun birthday card and camera gift box set for a photography lover who might be in your life.  My nephew takes amazing photos and I made this set for his birthday which was yesterday.  Happy Birthday MattyD.  I used Lori's A2 Shaped Box Card Camera which you can find the files for here in her store and here in the Silhouette store.  I used her SVG file called Camera Shaped Box and you can find that file here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette store.  Lori also has a wonderful tutorial for putting together the camera shaped box which was done by one of my fellow Creative Team members, Brandie Adams which you can find here.  I used a several of Lori's wonderful Echo Park paper collections on these projects including I'd Rather be Crafting, Back to School and Easter Wishes.
That's it for me today.
Hugs,


5 comments:

David Smith said...

wow, very nice article thanks for sharing the information.
Popcorn Boxes Bulk

Jeneva Jordan said...

I like your blog. It's helpful for me.
Layers of Packing maintain your sensitive and important products more safe and protected.
we have been producing thousands of custom boxes wholesale for the global printed box industry.
custom soap boxes by DODO Pacakging USA.
Fact is that to be good looking that’s now become necessary to have innovative packaging styles.
Thank you

Davin Smith said...

Our printing started life exactly sixteen years back and today we are one of the business pioneers in online item box printing custom pillow packaging.

Web Kola said...

Thanks for sharing! What’s better than letting people know they’re communicating with the real deal? The best site to buy Instagram followers cheap, likes and views!

Olivia said...

Get custom printed Toy Boxes wholesale with a logo and an appealing outlook that win you a lot of sales. We include free shipping and design support on all orders.
custom Toy Boxes in USA