Tuesday, June 9, 2020

June Lori Whitlock Blog Hop




Hi Everyone:

Welcome to the June Lori Whitlock Blog Hop.  I just became a grandmother for the first time and we were with our son and daughter-in-law in Ohio when they went in for his birth and when they came home.  Given how many things from her pregnancy were different than what we hoped given Covid 19, I wanted them to come home to a wonderful celebration of sweet Henry's birth.  I repurposed some cardboard for the main sign and made all of the smaller signs as well and brought them with me from MA to Ohio to decorate their home for the baby's arrival.
You should have come here from Kathy Skou's blog and will next be going to Brandie Harding Adams' blog.  If you didn't get here in that way then you can start at the beginning at Lori's blog.  I used the following Lori Whitlock files which you can find the links for below:
Baby Boy Onesie Card Kit in Lori's store and in the Silhouette Design store
Lori Whitlock Font called Thick in Lori's store and in the Silhouette Design store
I used a bunch of fun Petite Prints from Doodlebug as well as some of their solid cardstock for my signs.  I also used some Doodlebug Puppy Love Odds and Ends to embellish the signs.





Thanks for looking and happy hopping.
Hugs, 

6 comments:

Danyelle Dillon said...

Congratulations on being a grandmother! I can't wait to be a grandma! So exciting I am sure. I love how to used the cutting files to make signs, awesome idea! Thanks for sharing!

Ali Farmer (alilovescardmaking) said...

Huge congrats on your new grandson Anita xx love the signs, really makes me feel like I should explore using cut files a lot more!! x

melonyscreations said...

Congratulations. I have 10 grandchildren and our last is just a month old. these are some cook ideas for new parents as well.

Heidi said...

Congrats Grandma! You did a great job decorating. My youngest just graduated HS so I have a little bit before being a grandma, but I think it is going to be so much fun. Love your signs! Henry is going to be so spoiled!

Waving My Wand said...

What a great way to use your creative talent!

Andre M. said...

Congrats on little Henry, your decorations are a fab welcome home for your new bundle of joy.