Monday, June 8, 2020

Pop Out Card Heart 35th Wedding Anniversary Card



Hi Everyone:

It's my 35th wedding anniversary today and I made this card for my wonderful husband to celebrate our love.  We had a wonderful European cruise planned to celebrate but given these uncertain times we had to cancel.  We are looking forward to trying again in 2021.  In the meantime, we plan a quiet celebration.  I have no idea where the time has gone though.  I used Lori's Pop Out Card Heart which you can find here in her store and here in the Silhouette Design store.  I also used Whole Heart Whole Life which you can find here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette Design store for my sentiment.  I used Lori's new Echo Park Paper line called All Boy to create the card.  This card folds flat and fits nicely into an A2 envelope.



I took the Whole Heart Whole Life sentiment and shrunk it to fit in the center of my heart.  I then grouped that together and used it as a print and cut sentiment with the registration marks turned on in my Silhouette Cameo.  When I went to cut the heart out after it was printed, I ungrouped it and moved the sentiment off the mat.  I cut out the heart and it came out perfect.  

My husband really appreciates home made cards and in this time where it is harder to get out to buy what we want, don't forget that Lori has cards and gift giving items for every occasion in her store.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Hugs,


No comments: