Tuesday, October 13, 2020

October Lori Whitlock Blog Hop





Happy October Everyone:
It's time for the Lori Whitlock Creative Team October blog hop.  I made this adorable Mason Jar Treat Box Happy Halloween.  I made the smaller one which was the size that the file came up as when I loaded it into my Silhouette and then I made a larger one.  I also curled some twine for a fun embellishment.  I used Lori's Mason Jar Treat Box Happy Halloween which you can find here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette Design store
You should have come to my blog via Kathy Skou's blog and will next be going to Brandie Harding Adams' blog.  If you didn't get here in that way, you can start at the beginning of the hop at Lori's blog.  


Hugs,

4 comments:

melonyscreations said...

I am in love with these jars. I purchased the set and plan to make them for my granddaughters kindergarten class.

Gail said...

The jar is one of my favorites nice work! TFS

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful mason jar treat containers festively decorated for Halloween.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Lili Sulastri said...

Pretty Jar. Really cool.