Monday, October 12, 2020

Sympathy Card Set

 Happy Columbus Day Everyone:

Anita here with a set of sympathy cards that I made for a dear friend who lost her uncle recently and he was a significant person in her life.  I love how elegant these are.  I used Lori's file called Sympathy Card Thoughts Prayers which you can find here in her store and here in the Silhouette Design store.  The second card is called Sympathy Card Comfort Strength Hope and you can find that one here in her store and here in the Silhouette Design store.  I used one of Lori's new Echo Park Paper collections called Our Wedding.  The card file comes with an insert that you can put behind the card front but I liked the colors showing through the designs.

Lori has cards for every occasion and in these times when you may be choosing to stay closer to home, you can still keep in touch with your family and friends.

Hugs,

No comments: