Thursday, September 23, 2021

Couple's Shower Decorations

 

Hello Everyone:

As we gear up for the fall wedding season which is very popular, I was looking for decorations in the party store that would work for a couple's shower.  They had absolutely nothing and I knew that Lori would have some wonderful items that I could make into elegant decorations for this special bride and groom.  I used Lori's 3 D Alphabet Letters.  She has a wonderful tutorial on putting these together plus the files are labeled as well.  I would suggest just taking your time and making sure the glue is set before moving onto the next section.  Here are the files for the 3 D Alphabet letters:

M - (SVG, Silhouette)

R - (SVG, Silhouette)

S - (SVG, Silhouette)

& - (SVG, Silhouette)

T - (SVG, Silhouette)

O - (SVG, Silhouette)

B - (SVG, Silhouette)

E - (SVG, Silhouette)

You can also get the bundle here in Lori's store (SVG).

People were amazed by the letter decorations and went over to look closely as they thought that they were made out of wood.

I also decided to make the bride a personalized wine cup and used Lori's font called Matilda (SVG, Silhouette) and a beer mug for the groom and I used her Sans font (Silhouette) with vinyl.  These were a huge hit with the bride and groom who loved having their own personalized cups for the party.

That's it for me today.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Hugs,


No comments: