Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop October

Hi Everyone:

Happy October.  The month seems to be flying by.  I had fun this month creating this Box Card Envelope Pumpkin (SVG, Silhouette) and used one of Lori's Echo Park Paper collections called Celebrate Autumn.   Lori also has a tutorial on her blog for the Valentine Heart Envelope Box Card  which you can find here. and was created by Marcia, one of my fellow Creative Team members.  


You should have come here from Tracie Matthews Penrod's blog and will next be going to Brandie Harding Adams' blog.  





Hugs,



5 comments:

Buffy Burnside said...

I love this card!

Buffy Burnside said...

NO, to the candy!! Yuck LOL...sorry I left a comment before I read the other thing LOL

J Suzuki said...

Cute card! I like your paper choice.

melonyscreations said...

I love these cards. You chose beautiful papers.

Simply Crafty Creations by Sandy S. said...

Beautiful card. Fall is my favorite season! :)