Tuesday, November 9, 2021

November Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop

 

It's time for the November Lori Whitlock Creative Team blog hop. You should have come here from Kathy Skou's blog and will next be going to Aimee Kidd's blog.   I made Lori's Home With Icon Bundle which you can find the SVG in her store.  This set is great as it comes with a set of icons for several holidays.  I made this for a friend who is in the process of building a house.  I used chipboard on the back of each piece and glued a Velcro circle onto the board and then stapled it as well to hold it on the wood.  I lined up where I wanted the other icons to sit and then applied a corresponding Velcro dot to each icon.

I also used several other files to make other icons including:

Travel Icons Airplane & Compass (SVG, Silhouette)

Travel Icons Balloon, Boat, Globe, Anchor (SVG, Silhouette)

2 Wedding Icons (SVG, Silhouette)

3 Football Icons (SVG, Silhouette)

3 Thanksgiving Icons (SVG, Silhouette)

4 Fall Icons (SVGSilhouette)

I also used Lori's Stationery Box (SVG, Silhouette) to store the extra icon decorations when not in use.





Thanks for looking and have a great day.


1 comment:

melonyscreations said...

Love the sign and that it comes with many different accents for the differnt holidays.