Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Lori Whitlock February Creative Team Blog Hop







 Hello Everyone:

Welcome to my stop on the Lori Whitlock February Creative Team blog hop.  You should have come here from Kathy Skou’s blog and will next be going to Ashley Cook 's blog.   I made Lori's Sliding Shadow Box Card Winter (SVG, Silhouette).  I used some of Lori's Echo Park Paper collections including Celebrate Winter and My Favorite Winter.  I hope that you have fun hopping along to see the wonderful creations of my fellow team members.


 

Hugs,

5 comments:

patti said...

I love how this card opens up!!!

melonyscreations said...

I love these cards. they are so much fun to give and great way to interact.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great cards!

Lori Whitlock said...

Super cute, Anita!! Well done.

slbt17 said...

love these cards! very nice!