Thursday, May 19, 2022

Box Card Tractor Tutorial

Anita here with a fun card tutorial to put together Lori's Box Card Tractor (SVG, Silhouette).  I made this for my grandson and used John Deere type colors as my inspiration.

Here are the pieces that I cut.  Because I wanted my tractor to be yellow and green I cut extra pieces of the inner part of the box card with the seat and the engine and also the end covering pieces.  I then trimmed them to fit and glued them on.

 I folded the grey tractor card base on the score lines and glued the tab in place.  I then put the tires together.

This photo shows how I put on the extra piece on the insert that goes in the middle of the card.

Here is a photo of the card lying flat all ready to be mailed off.  

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Hugs,

No comments: