Thursday, August 11, 2022

Crafty Tutorial with Lori's SVG's and Twine


Where is the summer going?  I can hardly believe that we are in the second week of August.    I fell in love with Lori's Box Card Coconut Drink (SVGSilhouette).  I used some of Lori's Echo Park Paper collections including Wish Upon a Star and Endless Summer. I used a bendy straw and two sided tape on the straw to adhere the twine.  Next, I glued the bent straw to the straw that is part of the card SVG.  It worked perfectly with the shape that the straw was already cut out in the SVG file.  There are so many ways to kick your creations up a notch and I was happy to share this one with you today.  
 
Here is a photo of the card flat and ready for mailing.
Thanks for looking and have a great day. Hugs,




 

No comments: