Tuesday, November 8, 2022

November Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop






Hello and welcome to the November Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop.  You should have come here from Traci Matthew Penrod's blog and will next be going to Brandie Harding Adams' blog.  My grandson became a big brother a few days ago and he is crazy for cars and trucks.  I found this truck which looks just like the one that my son drives.  I used Lori's font called Fun (SVG, Silhouette)  and vinyl.  I put Henry's name on the drivers door as he is the big brother and Charlie's name on the passenger door.  Big brother went on the hood and the year that Henry became a big brother went on the roof.  Can't wait to give it to him.  Thanks for looking and have a great day.  


 

Hugs,

2 comments:

melonyscreations said...

Very cool Idea. I have never really used vinyl to decorate a toy. Great idea.

slbt17 said...

what fun!