Monday, April 24, 2023

Garden Box Card

 

   Anita here with a fun post on this April morning.  Do you have a gardener in your life who is getting excited that it is spring?  Well, I do, so I assembled Lori's Garden Box Card (SVG, Silhouette) and used another of her box cards to have the pieces for the sentiment so that I could personalize it.  I used A2 Box Card Home (SVG, Silhouette).  I also used Lori's brand new Echo Park Paper collections called Bee Happy.  It is so fun and I also used Endless Summer which was an Echo Park Paper collection of hers from last summer.  I will be folding this card flat for mailing and sending it off to a special lad.

That's it for me today.  Thanks for looking and be sure to check out Lori's shop for all your spring and summer paper crafting needs.

Anita

No comments: