Tuesday, May 9, 2023

May Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop

Happy May Everyone:
Welcome to the Lori Whitlock Creative Team blog hop.  I made a beautiful butterfly card which matches two items that I am giving the birthday lady for her upcoming birthday.  This is Lori's Square Center Step Card Butterfly(SVG, Silhouette).  I used Lori's Echo Park Paper collection called Life is Beautiful.  I also cut three of each colors of the butterflies and glued them in the center only so that I could puff them up a bit to give them some more dimension.  You should have come here from Lori Whitlock's blog and will next be going to Brandie Harding Adams' blog.
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Hugs,




 

2 comments:

melonyscreations said...

love this card. Perfect for someone who needs lifted up.

Kathy JH said...

Such a fun card! I love the dimension of the butterflies!