Monday, July 31, 2023

Money Envelope Holder with Tag

 

Anita here with my last post as a Lori Whitlock Creative Team member.  It has been a wonderful seven years of designing for Lori and I will miss all of my lovely team mates.  My daughter is getting married in a little over seven weeks and I wanted to create something lovely that I could put the tips in the for the wonderful wedding vendors that we have been working with.  I used Lori's SVG called Money Holder Envelope with Tag (SVGSilhouette).  It came with the sentiment For You and I used one of Lori's fonts called Matilda (SVGSilhouette) to change the sentiment to Thank You.  This will be a lovely way to express our gratitude to all of those vendors who are helping to make my daughter's day magical.  Be sure to check this file out as you can customize it for whatever your needs are.


Hugs,




No comments: