Wednesday, June 10, 2015

CardMaker and Ellison/Sizzix Blog Hop


Hey there CardMaker and Ellison/Sizzix lovers.  We have been having a blast since June 2nd with a hop with designers from both Ellison/Sizzix and CardMaker. You can go back to the CardMaker blog to see what you have missed.  I was so lucky to be able to play with this gorgeous die set called Happy Birthday Step Ups.  It is so easy to use and there are so many different pieces that you can coordinate your project in any way that you wish.   They also sent me those gorgeous mint colored cutting pads.  Drool, they sure are gorgeous and so much fun.

Here is a close up of the card.
Here is a close up of the cupcake gift box.  Can't wait to decide who to give this to.  Thanks for hopping and be sure that you go to Jeanne Streiff's blog.  Link is below.  I have always loved her work and can't wait to see what she created for you all.


 
Sizzix Framelits Happy Birthday Step Ups #660142
Sizzix Cutting Pair Standard Mint #660522

 Sizzix will be giving ONE LUCKY WINNER a Sizzix Big Shot Machine, their choice of 3 Stephanie Barnard dies from her latest cardmaking Sizzix collection as well as a YEAR subscription to CardMakermagazine! All of the details for the giveaway and how you can enter for a chance to win can be found on Sizzix’s site.


Project Materials:
Lawn Fawn Vanilla Polka, Lemon Polka, Milk Chocolate Polka, Line Dance
Ellison/Sizzix Happy Birthday Step Ups #660142
Ellison/Sizzix Pair Standard Mint #660522
Doodlebug Sprinkles
White Ribbon
Silhouette Cut File Cherry on Top 3D Cupcake Box #55160
Ellison/Sizzix Big Kick
Silhouette Cameo




Hugs,
Anita

21 comments:

Theresa said...

Love your Cupcake Gift Box and matching card! Great design and colors! Beautiful!

Trisha Orend said...

The cupcake box is so cute. Love the card. Would love to know how you made the box. Great job.

Sue D said...

Cute cupcake set. I like all the polka dots.

Creative M said...

Super cute & Fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Rebecca Yahrling said...

What an awesome treat for someone. Both the box & card are delicious!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Adorable! Yep those mint cutting pads look like so much fun! I want that cupcake box!!!

TheLastOfNine said...

Yummy card!!

cghundley said...

This step die is making
some cute cards! Great
gift box also.
Carla from Utah

Dawn S. said...

These are so cute! Love the polka dot theme!

surprise me said...

After seeing this I need to look for chocolate!! So yummy looking.

CraftyViolet said...

I'm really liking that birthday die! Seriously awesome!

Lois said...

Love the cupcake box and matching card!

Linda Levan said...

sorry should have posted this yesterday.
Love your card. Big fan of cupcakes

Renee M said...

So fun to see how the same card die looks in all the different colors from the past few days. Fun card and gift box--thanks for sharing!

Beth Anne in PA said...

Super cute cupcake card and matching box, whoever you choose to send it to, I'm sure will love it. TFS

lydbug said...

omg. cute card and i LOVE the box.
TFS

Patti J said...

What wonderful projects! Thanks for sharing!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the colors. Different and so pretty.
The cupcake holder is darling. the card is great.
thanks for sharing two wonderful projects.

Sarah Ashley Posch said...

What a treat that'll be for someone special. Your cards look good enough to eat themselves!

María Pilar said...

So sweet card. I love the colors!!!!!

Taylor Anderson said...

Hi Anita, you have warmed my heart today. You did such a great job by styling this box. Coincidentally I need some cupcake boxes from this website and my meeting on box quantity and design is decided tomorrow with their sale person. Now after reading your blog I change my box order and convert it into cupcake gift boxes I discuss with them tomorrow to make my box exactly like yours. I am so glad I found your blog one day before my box order. Thank you :)