Saturday, February 7, 2015

Paper Issues Sketchy Saturday





It's Sketchy Saturday at Paper Issues.  We have a lovely layout sketch and this fun card one.  I created this card for my hubby. The Carta Bella Words of Love line are just perfect for all your loving scrappy needs.  I hope that you have a chance to play along with us at Paper Issues.  I also used some goodies from the Paper Issues February SWAG bag.  It is chock full of goodies.

Words of Love 6x6 Paper Pad Carta BellaLove Always Washi Tape-Doodlebug LovebugsClear Acrylic Stamp Set-Dear Lizzy Serendipity
Hugs,


1 comment:

Pia S said...

What a great looking card! I really like that image, so simple and usable for many occasions, and the washi tape pieces work so well with this design. I've got lots of tapes but so few ideas for using them, I need all the inspiration I can get!