Thursday, February 19, 2015

One Sketch, Four Cards

This card sketch came from the January 2015 Card Maps can be found at www.pagemaps.com and was a great starting point for my cards.  I always need birthday cards and thought it would be great to make a set of four to have on hand for those months when so many of my family and friends have birthdays.

I chose to use a wonderful new line from Doodlebug called Hello Sunshine to make some bright and happy cards.


The stamp set that I used is from Fiskars called Cupcakes and More and lent itself well to being used on four different cards.  One tip that I love to do is to use one long sentiment and break it up to suit the purpose of my project.  

I used the acrylic sheet that comes over the top of the stamps when stamping the sentiment.  I laid it over the part that I didn't want ink on and then inked what I wanted to.  It's so clean and easy, you simply lift away the acrylic sheet and wipe it off to clean and use again.  This trick gives you many more options for using your sentiment stamps.

Project Materials:
Doodlebug Hello Sunshine 
Doodlebug Cardstock
Doodlebug Sequins
Fiskars Cupcakes and More Stamp Set 01-005518
Stampin' Up Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
My Favorite Things Bubblegum, Sour Apple, Blue Raspberry and Razzle Berry Ink
Copic Markers RV I3 Tender Pink, Y08 Acid Yellow, YG13 Chartreuse, R63 Rose Mist
Have a great day and I'll be back soon.  
Hugs,


1 comment:

Blogger said...

By going to Car Rental 8 you can find the most affordable car rentals from over 50,000 locations globally.