Tuesday, April 14, 2020

April Lori Whitlock Blog Hop






Welcome to the April Lori Whitlock blog hop.  As we are all dealing with the challenges of social distancing and trying to keep our families healthy, I have been looking forward to Spring.  I made this Sliding Shadow Box Card Paris which you can find here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette Design store.  I used a sentiment from another of Lori's cut files called Iris Shutter Card Fishbowl, which you can find here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette Design store.
You should have come here from Kathy Skou's blog and will next be going to Brandie Harding Adams' blog.  If you didn't get here in that way then you can start at the beginning on Lori's blog. The card folds flat to 5X7 for mailing. I used Lori's new collection from Echo Park Paper called All Girl.  Such a pretty line for girls and spring projects.  Sending this off to a good friend of mine who loves Paris.



That's it for me today.  Thanks for looking and hopping and stay healthy.  Hugs,

6 comments:

ashleymhc said...

Love this one.

Shirl said...

Love this and so would my daughter!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the interactive card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Scrapping Nana said...

Made this type of card for my grandkids at Valentines. Cute!!

melonyscreations said...

Can't wait to try these. I hve them and haven't had time yet. thanks for sharing

Bradley Francis said...

Good Job, thanks for sharing this informative
topic with us Visit printed product retail boxes.