Monday, April 6, 2020

Box Card Easter Flower

Hi Everyone:
Anita here from MA where we are practicing social distancing and trying to help end this pandemic.  My creative endeavors have kept me going while having to be at home so much.  Lori has lots of wonderful cut files that you can easily whip up to bring some joy to a friend or loved one.  I created this Box Card Easter Flower which was so easy to put together and as you can see in the second photo, folds flat for mailing.  You can find this cut file here in Lori's shop and here in the Silhouette Design store.  I used some of Lori's Echo Park collections including her newest ones called All Boy and All Girl.  I also used My Favorite Christmas, My Favorite Winter and Easter Wishes.  
Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Hugs,
Anita

2 comments:

Shirl said...

This is fabulous! Thank you.

Bradley Francis said...

We are providing custom soap packaging boxes is mostly customized in cardboard or Kraft stock with color printing and logo printing.