Monday, February 15, 2021

A2 Snow Globe Shaker Card Snowman

 

Happy President's Day Everyone:

Anita here with a card that I made to send to my sweet grandson for mail day at his daycare center.  I made this A2 Snow Globe Shaker and you can find this file here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette store.  It even comes with the envelope file to mail your lovely interactive card in.  Lori also has a tutorial for this card on her blog by my friend, Kathy Skou and you can find that here.  I used several different Echo Park Paper collections of Lori's on this card including A Perfect Winter, Celebrate Winter and My Favorite Winter.  

Thanks for looking and have a great day.  Be sure to check out all of Lori's shaker cards.  They are so much fun and my grandson and his day care teachers loved it.

Hugs,

No comments: