Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Lori Whitlock February Creative Team Blog Hop

Happy February Everyone:

Welcome to the Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog hop.  I made this adorable Box Card Valentine Train which you can find here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette Design store.  I made this for my grandson's first Valentine's Day.  I used one of Lori's Echo Park Paper collections called Little Lumberjack.  You should have come here from Kathy Skou's blog and will next be going to Brandie Harding Adams' blog.  If you didn't get here in that way, you can start at the beginning at Lori's Blog.  



Here is a top view of the box card.  Love that it folds flat for mailing also.






Thanks so much for looking and have a great day.  
Hugs,

5 comments:

Cathy R. said...

Your little engine box card it really adorable.

Gail said...

OH my goodness love the plaid very much! Sweetest train ever! TFS

Kathy JH said...

Cute train! I have some grandsons who would love this

melonyscreations said...

Love this cute train. Can't wait to make for my grandson.

slbt17 said...

I have a soft spot for pandas ... well done!