Tuesday, March 9, 2021

March Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop



Happy March Everyone:
Welcome to the Lori Whitlock Creative Team blog hop for March.  I made this adorable Decagon Pop Up Card St. Patrick Gnome, which you can find the file for here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette store.  I used some fun Doodlebug papers from my stash.  I made this for my sweet grandson and will be sending it off to his daycare center for the monthly mail day that they have for the kids.  
You should have come here from Traci Matthews Penrod's blog and will next be going to Brandie Harding Adams' blog.


Here is a photo of the card folded flat for mailing. 








That's it for me today.  Don't you just love that free unicorn file?  Have a great week and enjoy the rest of the hop.
Hugs,

6 comments:

Gail said...

Super sweet card creation - I have yet to make one of these - watched the video however by Lori - have a nice day TFS your art!

Unknown said...

Love the paper choices. Perfect for St. Patty's day.

Something Special by Suzann said...

Adorable St. Patrick's day card. Love these 3d works of art!

Kathy JH said...

Love your gnome! I have to go back and watch a video again on how to make this card - mine came back a bit wonky 😂

slbt17 said...

another file on my wish list! Love this!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Gnome cuteness. Wonderful detail.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"