Thursday, July 22, 2021

Christmas in July Tea Towel Tutorial

 Hi Everyone:

For the first time ever, I decided to start making some Christmas items in July.  I  made these tea towels using three of Lori's SVG files , Flourish Reindeer, which you can find here in her store and here in the Silhouette store, Mistletoe 2 which you can find here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette store and Merry Christmas Flourish Tree which you can find here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette store.  I used some tea towel blanks from Kimberbell and they are of awesome quality.  I tend to display my holiday tea towels hanging from my stove door handle so I planned out my sizing for the designs with that in mind.  I used the Cricut Easy Press to adhere my iron on vinyl designs but you can also use a regular iron.  They come out so beautiful and are so easy to work with.

Below are the photos of the parts to applique on the towels.

Here are the Tea Towels that I used.

Here are the close up photos of each towel.

I feel great to have gotten at least something done for the busy holiday season which will be upon us before we know it.  Check out all of Lori's wonderful Christmas and holiday cut files and get a jump start on your holiday crafting.

Hugs,

No comments: