Tuesday, July 12, 2022

July Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop

 Happy July:

Hope that your summer is off to a great start.  It's time for the July Creative Team blog hop from Lori Whitlock.  You should have come here from Traci Matthews Penrod's blog and will next be going to    Brandie Harding Adam's blog.  I made Lori's Pop Up Box Card House (SVG, Silhouette) and used one of Lori's Echo Park Paper collections called Fun on the Farm.  I changed the sentiment to say congrats on your new home.







Hugs,


4 comments:

melonyscreations said...

I really like this card. the first house with all the check pattern is a little hard on the eyes but I love it.

Angie said...

My favorite summer activity is simply lounging on my patio chair with a good book!

slbt17 said...

love this card!

snowdraak said...

My favourite summer activity is gardening.
fourkidstwocats at msn dot com