Monday, March 31, 2014

Enjoy Today House of Cards Photo/Color Inspiration



Pretty, country, chic. Love it.

Here is my card for the fifth week challenge at House of Cards.  I absolutely love this photo and wish I had that kitchen nook.  Love the colors.  It made me think of Hydrangeas.  I used Jamie Cripps Hydrangea cut file which you can find in the Silhouette Store.  I also won some wonderful stamps from Scrappy Mom's and used that for the sentiment.  Be sure to have fun playing along with this awesome challenge at House of Cards.
Hugs

5 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Wouldn't it be nice to look outside and see these beautiful flowers, instead of all that snow! Great job Anita. Hopefully Spring is on its way.

Mynn xx said...

So simple, but so perfect, Anita! LOVE the use of all those dies--such a beautiful scene! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

Darnell said...

Oh, wow, Anita, you really got the sweet vibe of that sunny breakfast nook with your sweet window card! The colors in those flowers are perfect!! Hugs, Darnell

Kate said...

I like comments too. This is very lovely. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my! This is quite lovely.