Tuesday, December 10, 2019

December Lori Whitlock Blog Hop


Anita here with the next stop on the blog hop. You should have come here from Kathy Skou's blog and next will be going to Brandie Harding Adams' blog.  If you did not get here in that way then you can start at the beginning at Lori's blog.  I used some Vinyl and Lori's font called Matilda which you can find here in her store and here in the Silhouette store.  I bought the new Cricut Easy Press and have been making lots of onesies for my new grandbaby boy who is due to make his appearance in May.  Lori has many different fonts and designs that you can use to decorate gifts for your loves ones.


Hugs, 

4 comments:

Gail said...

Totally amazing - I am very impress - I only use cardstock in my Silhouette Portrait - maybe in 2020 I will venture out of my comfort zone??? Love work!

Mary said...

This is great

Adela Serrano said...

I need Easy Press!!! Great idea for Christmas gifts :)

melonyscreations said...

Love this idea. Neat gift idea.