Monday, August 10, 2020

Library Pocket Card and Matching Gift Box


Hello Everyone:

Anita here with a fun project which Lori designed recently called Library Pocket Card Sailboat.  You can find the file here in her store and here in the Silhouette Design store.  I also made the matching Gift Box Sailboat which you can find here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette Design store.  I used some of Lori's Echo Park Paper collections for this project including All Boy, My Favorite Christmas and I Love Summer.  I used the print and cut feature for the library card itself.  I'm sure my nephew will love his box which I will also put some treats into for him.

This is a photo of the gift box by itself.

Here is a photo of the gift box with the card inside.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Hugs,


 

No comments: