Tuesday, July 14, 2020

July Lori Whitlock Blog Hop







Hi Everyone:

Welcome to the July Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop.  You should have come here from  Traci Matthews Penrod's blog and will next be going to Brandi Harding Adams' blog.  If you didn't get here in that way, you can start at the beginning at Lori's blog.
I used one of Lori's brand new 5X7 Box Card Donut Truck file.  She has several different versions and they are so cute and so easy to put together.  You can find the Donut Truck file here in Lori's store and here in the Silhouette Design store.  I used one of Lori's collections from Echo Park called All Girl in addition to some Doodlebug Petite Prints and some Bazzill cardstock.





Thanks for looking and happy hopping.
Hugs,

5 comments:

MaryEllen said...

oh my such an adorable card

Cathy said...

Love this!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

A card to surely make someone happy. Like the donut embellishing and like the way you photographed with sprinkles. Today, I read Krispy Kreme is giving away donuts free. Unfortunately the Krispy Kreme closed in our town some time ago.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

melonyscreations said...

I love these little trucks. They are on my list

Nicole said...

My daughter will love this card!!